- Oversee the execution of sold content sponsorships through the implementation of custom built creative, content activation of article sponsorships, video channel integrations and social sponsorships.
- Support the development of new multi-platform sponsorship opportunities across NFL Digital Media properties.
SOCIAL STRATEGY MANAGER
- Strategy and branded content lead on Orlando Magic official social handles, secured launch of Snapchat channel; oversaw an 20-30% increase in followers, engagements and video views.
- Worked closely with Corporate Partnerships team to ideate and execute campaigns for partners including Walt Disney, Southwest Airlines, Gatorade and Papa Johns.
- Responsible for budget management, campaign report outs and providing recommended optimizations based on desired KPIs for both organic and paid campaigns.
- Supervised Social Media Coordinator and managed internal creative departments to ensure on time launches through creative briefings and asset management.
- Executive produced community wide Pulse Nightclub Tribute
OMNI-CHANNEL STRATEGY MANAGER | L'OREAL
- Omni-Channel media strategy lead on L’Oreal’s Multicultural Beauty Division (Soft-Sheen Carson and Carol’s Daughter) and L’Oreal Professional Products Division (Redken, Kerastase, Matrix, Kiehls, Dessange, Mizani)
- Responsible for planning and maintenance of all initiatives across T/V, print, digital, programmatic, and social for the L’Oreal MCB and PPD divisions.
- Responsible for creative asset and budget management, campaign report outs and providing recommended optimizations based on desired KPIs.
- Primary contact for internal teams and external account leads (Clients and Partners)Supervised associates across both planning and activation teams to ensure day-to-day account needs are met.
DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER | CADILLAC
- Developed and executed digital marketing programs for various Cadillac launches and brand initiatives.
- Created and presented monthly competitive reports to senior management and client for various marketing programs.
- Created POVs as needed and evaluated new media types/outlets.
- Provided strategic optimization recommendations to senior teams and client to improve media performance and maximize ROI results.
- Coordinated overall execution of campaign with media vendor sites, account team, creative team, and data processing team.
- Created and maintained media plan flowcharts upwards of $25 MM and media buy authorizations.
- Multicultural strategy lead tasked with assuring the brand’s presence in relevant diverse markets which resulted in an 20% spend increase.
- Project lead on Escalade model year refresh that resulted in 133 Homepage takeovers, Print, OHH and Experiential that accounted for 25% increase in sales.
DIGITAL INVESTMENT, SOCIAL SME | CHEVROLET
- Responsible for evaluating negotiating, buying and maintaining digital media campaigns across General Motor’s nameplates.
- Worked with planning, analytic, and operations teams to ensure proper campaign launches.
- Developed and maintained assortment plans, buy authorizations, optimizations, and campaign recaps.
- Social media subject matter expert providing insights and recommendations in social space.
- Digital Investment: Regional, automotive, and social site category purchasing lead.
- Worked with ePrize Producers to act as a day-to-day client advisor, coordinating project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution.
- Partnered with Producers and Client Services team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients, create deep client partnerships, and grow relationships.
- Understood and translated client requirements, and supports the ongoing activities of client programs and projects.
- Monitored project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria, and risk management.
URBAN INNOVATIVE CONSULTANT FELLOW
- One of 29 participants selected to be a part of a pilot program that consist of living, working, playing and giving in the City of Detroit.
- Served as communications chair that manages internal communications as well as participant’s social media engagement. -Served as an urban innovative consultant for non-profit organizations servicing the greater Detroit area.
- Developed social media strategy and timelines for clients on a needed basis for upcoming projects.
CHALLENGE DETROIT COMPANY AFFILIATES
Community blogger responsible for highligthing the city of Detroit for U-Haul's "Moving Detroit" initiative, through written and video post.
SOCIAL MEDIA & WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERN
- Assisted with internal and external presentations that included conference planning.
- Launched company’s social media engagement campaigns.
- Completed basic HTML editing for web-based Learning Management Systems applications.
- Conducted research to assist with expanding company's market outreach initiatives.
- Served as a liaison between BET College Marketing Reps, Radio Stations and the network.
- Responsible for drafting marketing grass root campaigns and corresponding items for 22 universities.
- Developed and created community events, including promotional items selection and event set up/management.
- Routinely conducted research on various topics related to broadcast campaigns and compiled data for metrics reporting.